Exercising for 30 minutes will help you achieve the Benefits of a Lifetime full of Health.
There’s no need to say that exercising brings great benefits to health. But with only 30 minutes of physical activity, our quality of life can improve exponentially. Sometimes the lack of motivation gets on the way. But if you challenge yourself to improve, some amazing things might happen.
Did you know that exercise helps you to have better mental performance?
Regardless of age or fitness level, studies show that making time for exercise provides change. Not only on the body but also our mind. Mental health gets favored by gaining more confidence, better self-esteem, mental agility and ability to retain memories.
Here below, we leave you a list of 10 benefits which you are just 30 minutes away from achieving:
- Running or jogging increases oxygenation for your body, reducing blood pressure and improving circulation.
- Burning calories will help you maintaining or improving your body weight, plus shape and fitness.
- Bones increase their density and resistance.
- When the flux of oxygen that reaches the brain grows, it enlarges the capacity of learning, concentration, and memory.
- Reduce anxiety and stress, you get the same benefits of anxiolytics but without their side effects.
- There are lower chances of getting some types of cancer.
- Your skin will look radiant since the body eliminates harmful toxins by sweating.
- Sleep is improved.
- Working out before a daily routine, we tend to be more disciplined, organized and committed.
- Your energy will increase and you will have a better attitude and even feel happier.
The timeline of exercising
With only one day of physical activity, the body will start to boost energy out the window. After one month of continuous exercise, your muscles will start to change. Strength and fitness will improve. Six months in, the heart will increase its size and be more efficient. One year of exercise will give your bones the health it needs and your mental health will be stabilized.
You have no excuse! These benefits could be yours with a little effort and dedication. In addition to exercise, you can complement with a balanced diet to boost your performance, so go ahead and reach one of our nutritionists.