Walk-in Clinic at Hospital CMQ City Center
Maybe you are suffering from the flu on a Friday morning. Maybe your son injured his ankle while walking on Playa Los Muertos or The Malecon Boardwalk. We are always open and ready to help. Our Walk-In Clinic at Hospital CMQ City Center is right in the Heart of Puerto Vallarta.
Our facility is fully equipped with advanced technology, and the best bilingual staff. Our comfortable and modern atmosphere will bring you back to feeling your best as quickly as possible.
Our Convenient Location in Downtown Vallarta
Get easy access to care thanks to our convenient location at Basilio Badillo street, in Downtown Puerto Vallarta. Our Walk-In Clinic at Hospital CMQ City Center is located near El Malecón Boardwalk, Conchas Chinas, Mismaloya, The Romantic Zone, Amapas and Gringo Gulch. We provide convenient and affordable emergency care from anywhere in town.
What is a Walk-In Clinic?
A Walk-in Clinic and Urgent Care Center is a term used to describe a healthcare facility that provides:
- Immediate and convenient care.
- Without requiring a previous appointment.
- And with a cost that is more affordable than that of an Emergency Room.
Consequently, a Walk-in Clinic and Urgent Care Center is a viable option for anyone in need of immediate non-critical medical care. Thus, walk-in clinics come in handy when you suddenly get sick and require medical attention. They are also a good option when you want to have a medical check-up without having to wait for several days.
Therefore, when you have a busy schedule, our Walk-In Clinic at Hospital CMQ City Center makes it convenient for you to get medical care. We’re always open, whether its your lunch hour, after dinner or your day off. Our Clinic can also come handy if it’s the weekend, if your doctor’s office is closed or your specialist is fully booked. Please keep in mind that although we take urgent cases requiring immediate attention, we do not treat life-threatening emergencies or critical conditions.
Advantages of Walk-In Clinics and Urgent Care Centers
- Provide on-demand care. No appointment necessary – you don’t have to wait for your provider’s schedule to open up – our Walk-In Clinic at Hospital CMQ City Center is open 24/7, even on evenings and weekends.
- Flexible business hours. If you work odd hours or you have a 9-to-5 job, we have extended business hours that will be beneficial if you have trouble planning around a full schedule.
- Wait times are minimal. Our Walk-In Clinic at Hospital CMQ City Center offers care on a first come, first served basis and we do not take appointments, making your wait nonexistent.
- Availability. Our convenient location, right in the heart of Puerto Vallarta, makes us approachable for the visitors and locals in need of urgent care.
- Affordable healthcare cost. At our Walk-in Clinic and Urgent Care Center, you can get the best medical attention, at a fraction of the cost (as compared to the cost of care in an Emergency Room).
Why do people go to a Walk-In Clinic & Urgent Care Center?
People generally visit our Walk-In Clinic and Urgent Care at Hospital CMQ City Center for basic health services related to colds, sore throats, minor cuts, wounds, and general immunizations. We offer screen testing for diabetes and cholesterol. As a result, patients have begun to use this opportunity to manage their chronic conditions such as hypertension, asthma and diabetes, checking their blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol on a regular basis.
What kind of services are provided at Hospital CMQ City Center's Walk-in Clinic?
We provide immediate care for non-life threatening injuries or illnesses, including:
- Allergic reactions
- Upset stomach
- Pink eye
- Urinary tract infections
- Animal Bites
- Minor Burns
We offer integral family medicine services and medical care. Including primary care and healthcare services like digital X-Rays, drug tests, pregnancy test, STD test, HPV vaccine, stitches, lab tests, and many more.
What are the benefits of attending our Walk-In Clinic and Urgent Care at Hospital CMQ City Center?
There are many benefits to visiting our walk-in clinic. Including immediate care without an appointment, lowered costs, reduced wait times, convenience and easy access to care. Nonetheless, it is also important to have a primary care provider for your long-term health and well-being.
What can I do in case I need a specialist?
When treated at our Walk-In Clinic, our primary care provider will give you a timely diagnosis. However, if your condition is severe, our doctors will recommend one of our board-certified specialists. At Hospital CMQ City Center, we have more than 20 on-site specialists who are always available for an initial or follow-up appointment.
If you’ve recently moved to Puerto Vallarta, or have never had a primary care provider or specialist in the area. Our staff are eager to help you find your ideal primary care provider for your future long-term health care needs.
Do you accept travel insurance?
Yes, we accept most travel insurance and health insurance plans in our Walk-In Clinics & Urgent Care at Hospital CMQ City Center. We also offer affordable self-pay rates for uninsured patients.
Important Note: If you are planning to pay using your health insurance coverage, please remember to bring a valid identification and your insurance card and/or proof-of-insurance.
Which is a good Walk-In Clinic near me in downtown Puerto Vallarta?
Our 24 hour Walk-in Clinic at Hospital CMQ City Center offers the best urgent care services closest to you. Located in Basilio Badillo 365, Col. Emiliano Zapata. We are open 24 hours seven days a week. In case of a Life-Threatening Emergency call (322) 223 1919.
Is there a good Pediatric Urgent Care near me in downtown Puerto Vallarta?
Pediatric Urgent Care is also available at Hospital CMQ City Center, with two Pediatric Specialist available 24/7. Make your appointment with our Pediatric Specialists, Dr. Cirilo Betancourt and Dra. Paula Gonzalez. We are located in Basilio Badillo 365, Col. Emiliano Zapata.
Are there other Walk-in Clinics and Urgent Care Centers in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit?
Our health system, Hospital CMQ, has three Walk-in Clinics and Urgent Care Centers in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit:
- City Center, located in downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- Premiere, located in central Puerto Vallarta, near Costco and Fluvial Vallarta.
- Riviera Nayarit, located in Bucerias Nayarit. Near Nuevo Vallarta, Flamingos Golf Club, La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Punta Mita, Sayulita and San Pancho.