UNMATCHED PATIENT CARE AND THE BEST PHYSICIAN TEAM, NOW AVAILABLE IN BUCERIAS NAYARIT
Hospital CMQ Riviera Nayarit is always close by for your medical needs, serving the residents of: Nuevo Vallarta, Flamingos Golf Club, Bucerias, La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Punta Mita, Higuera Blanca, Sayulita, San Pancho, Rincon de Guayabitos, La Peñita and Lo de Marcos.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION IN PUERTO VALLARTA AND RIVIERA NAYARIT
Air Ambulance & Ground Ambulance Service
“When time means life, immediate care is paramount. Hospital CMQ’s Emergency Medical Transportation in Puerto Vallarta is always close by!.”
In case of an emergency, call your nearest Emergency Medical
AT HOSPITAL CMQ RIVIERA NAYARIT, WE ACCEPT MOST TRAVEL INSURANCE AND HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS
We also offer affordable self-pay rates for uninsured patients.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are planning to pay for your medical care using your health insurance coverage, please remember to bring a valid identification and your insurance card and/or proof-of-insurance.
OUR LOCATION – HOSPITAL CMQ RIVIERA NAYARIT
Hospital CMQ Riviera Nayarit is two blocks away from Bucerias’ tranquil beach, in the intersection of the Guadalajara-Vallarta Highway and the main road to Valle de Banderas, just minutes away from:
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Valle Dorado
- La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
- Punta Mita
- Higuera Blanca
- San Pancho
- Lo de Marcos
- Rincon de Guayabitos
- La Peñita
Due to its unique location, regional coverage and excellence in patient care, Hospital CMQ Riviera Nayarit is proud to be the designated and preferred hospital for most of the largest corporations in Banderas Bay, such as Marival Hotels, Hotel Decameron, Hospital Punta Mita, Rancho Banderas and Mike´s Fishing.
MEDICAL SERVICES AT HOSPITAL CMQ RIVIERA NAYARIT
MEDICAL TOURISM AT HOSPITAL CMQ RIVIERA NAYARIT, YOUR HOSPITAL IN PARADISE
Come and enjoy Mexico’s Pacific Coast paradise in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit. From Bariatric Surgery (Obesity Surgery), to Plastic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery, our medical tourism program is the perfect choice for recovering your health in a majestic, oceanfront setting.
With our hospital’s breathtaking views of Banderas Bay, internationally trained and highly skilled doctors, affordable prices and its proximity to the U.S. and Canada, our Medical Tourism Program has the perfect combination for your medical needs.
Continuing with Hospital CMQ’s long tradition of excellence in medical services, Hospital CMQ Riviera Nayarit is the newest addition to its health system in Banderas Bay. Located along Bucerias’ Golden Zone (Zona Dorada) and its picturesque coastline, this state-of-the-art hospital is nestled among cobblestone streets and traditional homes with colorful facades and large wooden doors. As the largest and most advanced healthcare facility in Riviera Nayarit, Puerto Vallarta & Banderas Bay, Hospital CMQ Riviera Nayarit is open 24/7 with bilingual physicians and staff, a fully equipped Emergency Area and Intensive Care Unit, and more than twenty patient rooms with beautiful ocean views.
EMERGENCY CARE AT HOSPITAL CMQ RIVIERA NAYARIT
Whenever unexpected things happen, it’s best to avoid Emergency Room wait times; in case of a sudden illness or severe injury, get immediate Emergency Care at Hospital CMQ Riviera Nayarit.
With a fully equipped Emergency Area, certified emergency physicians and bilingual medical staff, our brand new emergency area is open 24/7, serving residents and visitors in Banderas Bay, Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit.
When critically ill or severely injured, every minute counts…. Our ICU is always close by
Hospital CMQ Riviera Nayarit’s ICU is the only fully equipped Intensive Care Unit in Bahia de Banderas and Riviera Nayarit, just minutes away from Punta Mita, La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Bucerias and Nuevo Vallarta.
Our state-of-the-art ICU ward was designed to provide the best treatment options for patients in critical condition, with five private rooms and the most advanced technology. Supported by a team of dedicated, highly skilled Intensive Care Specialists and nurses, Hospital CMQ is proud to be the leading provider of Intensive Care Services in Mexico’s Pacific Coast.
RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT AT HOSPITAL CMQ RIVIERA NAYARIT
- MRI: a modern technology that uses the radio waves of an advanced magnetic field to create cross-sectional images of different body parts, organs and tissues.
- CT Scan: a Computed Tomography Scan helps detect diseases at an early stage, by rendering images that help identify diseased tissue of different body organs.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound Studies use high-frequency sound waves and a computer interface to display images of arteries, blood vessels and internal organs.
- Interventional Radiology Procedures: minimally invasive, image-guided treatments and/or diagnosis, which provide the advantages of a shorter recovery time, less risk and pain.
- Digital X-Rays: the most common and affordable medical imaging study, X-Rays are used to detect injury and/or illness in bone structures.
- Fluoroscopy: the use of dye (contrast material) and continuous low-dose X-ray beams, to produce images of bone structures in real-time.
- Cath-Angio Lab and Angiography Room: a room with specialized equipment, such as a Cath-Angio C-Arm, which enables physicians to perform cardiovascular procedures with the aid of real-time high definition imaging.