About | Enrique Arauz, MD. General Physician
Dr. Enrique Arauz is a highly competent doctor with more than 15 years of experience. He received his degree of Surgeon and Obstetrician from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara. He is characterized by his friendly and effective care and treatment to his patients and is a member of different associations, including:
- College of General and Family Physicians.
- System of Continuing Education for the General and Family Physician.
- Associate Member of the Jalisco Society of Internal Medicine, A.C.
- Certified by the Mexican Council of General Medicine.
- National Association of Physicians with a Private Practice.
- American Institute of Management Science.
- New York Academy of Science.
- Mexican Association of General and Family Physicians A.C.
He has treated thousands of people, and he always works with high professionalism and values. Dr. Arauz is passionate about the health of his patients. He has further advanced in his education and has taken specialty courses.
Professional and Specialty Studies | Enrique Arauz, MD. General Physician
Peripheral Arterial Disease Updating Course, certified by the National Normative Committee of General Medicine. (CONAMEGE)
Evidence-Based Diabetes and Obesity Round table, certified by Indiana University.
Third Updating Course of Infectology of Adult Patients for the General and Family Physician. Certified by the National Federation of Colleges of the Medical Profession, A.C.
CME 1 For the Physicians of the American Medical Association, certified by The Postgraduate Medical Institute of the Massachusetts Medical Society. Test 16, 17, and 19.
Intoxication by Stinging and Biting of Marine Animals, Seminar: Stings and Bites of Poisonous Animals, Puerto Vallarta.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Public Health Meeting of Nayarit S.S.A.
Updating Conference for Teachers, School Hygiene Unit, S.E.P