About | Mariana Calderón, MD. Gynecologist and Obstetrics
Dra. Mariana Calderón, MD. is a doctor who graduated from the University of Guadalajara as a General Physician and Surgeon. Moreover, she completed medical training in Gynecology and Obstetrics endorsed by the Mexican Institute of Social Security. Likewise, Dra. Mariana Calderón is characterized by her professional care using the highest international standards of medical and hospital quality. Similarly, she has a subspecialty in Colposcopy and Colposcopic Surgery endorsed by the Regional Center for Colposcopists of the Jalisco Health Secretariat. Likewise, this subspecialty was carried out at the State Dysplasia Clinic at the Hospital General de Occidente in the city of Guadalajara.
In addition, Dr. Mariana Calderón is certified by the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics. Also, she is an active member of different associations, among which are:
- Member of the Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Founding Partner of the Vallarta Association of Obstetric Gynecology.
- Former president of the Vallarta Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Founding Partner of the College of Specialties in Gynecology and Obstetrics of the Coast of Jalisco, A.C.
- She belongs to the College of Colposcopists of the State of Jalisco.
- She belongs to The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Member of The American Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology.
- Member of the Mexican Association of Reproductive Medicine.
Similarly, the most common services that Dr. Mariana Calderón performs are:
- Colposcopic Surgery
- Pregnancy Control
- Cesarean sections and deliveries
- Pap smear for HPV control
Likewise, Dra. Mariana Calderón treats her patients in her private office located at Av. Francisco Villa # 1304 in the Aralias neighborhood from Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 07:00 pm. However, to schedule a consultation please contact the number (322) 224-9431.
Most common procedures | Mariana Calderón, MD. Gynecologist and Obstetrics
Test to examine inside the cervix, vagina, and vulva. It is used to detect cervical cancer.
Review and follow-ups to future moms throughout the whole gestation period.
Cesareans and Deliveries
The best medical care in birth delivery or cesarean section services at CMQ Hospitals.
Professional and Specialty Studies | Mariana Calderón, MD. Gynecologist and Obstetrics
Education: Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Guadalajara, 1979-1985.
Specialty: Specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Gynecology-Obstetrics Hospital, Medical Center of the West, Mexican Institute of Social Security.
Subspecialty: Colposcopist – graduated from the State Clinic of Dysplasia, General Hospital of the West, Regional Center for Colposcopist Training of the Ministry of Health, Jalisco, 2000.
Certifications | Mariana Calderón, MD. Gynecologist and Obstetrics
Renewed certification by the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
Colposcopy Course at the Health Sciences Center of the University of Manitoba, Canada 2002.
Research work on Penile Intraepithelial Neoplasia and IVPH in man, carried out in the State Clinic of Dysplasia of the SSJ, Villa Hermosa, Tabasco, 2002.