Dr. Hector Escoto is a specialist in cardiothoracic surgery. He ensures to always provide the best medical care to his patients and to stay constantly updated on new medical treatments and surgical procedures in his area. He is a member of different associations, such as:
- Support Committee Member for the Clinical File Evaluation at the Civil Hospital of Guadalajara.
- Active member of the College of Angiology and Vascular Surgery of the State of Jalisco.
- Active member of the College of Thorax and Cardiovascular Surgeons of Jalisco.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, 1992-1998.
- Residency in General Surgery, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, Fray Antonio Alcalde, 1998-2001.
- Rotation in the Pulmonary Transplant Program of the Puerta de Hierro Clinic in Madrid, Spain.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Hector Escoto:
- World Trauma Congress, Specialized College of General Surgery of Jalisco, A.C. and University of Southern California, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- LXI National Congress of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery, Mexican Society of Pulmonology and Thoracic Surgery, A.C., Mazatlan, Sinaloa.
- XXXVII National Congress SEPAR, Spanish Society of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery, Madrid, Spain.
- Latin American Congress of Endovascular Therapy – COLATE, Mexican Board of Cardiology, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Diploma in Hospital Administration, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Zapopan, Jalisco.