Dr. Antonio Ramos Garcia is a specialist in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery graduate from the University of Guadalajara. Dr. Ramos always provides first-class care and attention to his patients. He is the founder of the following association:
- Founding Member of the College of Surgeons of Thorax and Cardiovascular of the State of Jalisco, A.C.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco 1974-1978.
- Undergraduate Internship at the Civil Hospital of Guadalajara in the City of Guadalajara, Jalisco 1978-1979.
- Social Service at the Clinic no. 15 of the IMSS Tamazula, Jalisco 1979-1980.
- Specialty in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery at the Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, 1982-1987.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr Antonio Ramos Garcia:
- “Advanced Trauma Life Support” Course at the American College of Surgeons, Northwest Chapter, Mexico, Trauma Committee, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Trauma Video conferences, National Autonomous University of Mexico, General Directorate of Medical Services, Sharp International Healthcare Institute, San Diego University, San Diego, California
- Attendance at the Clinical Practical Theoretical Course “The Diabetic Foot”, Held at the A.B.C. Hospital, The Medical Association of The American British Cowdray Hospital, IAP, Mexico, D.F.
- Certificate of Achievement for completing all requirements of the Spanish Edition Medical Self-Assessment Knowledge Program, American College of Physicians
- Recognition for his invaluable cooperation and Tenacious Work shown in the presentation of his paper: “Diabetic Foot”, Mexican Institute of Social Security, Puerto Vallarta Sub-delegation, HGZ / MF No. 42, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- Assistance in the First Theoretical-Practical-clinical Course “Diabetic Foot”, the Faculty of Medicine of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, American British Cowdray Hospital.
- Attendance at the XXII Congress of the Latin American Chapter of the International Society of Cardiovascular Surgery, The International Society of Cardiovascular Surgery, Mexican Society of Angiology, Mexican Society of Cardiac Surgery, A.C., Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.