About | Luis Villanueva, MD. Traumatology and Orthopedics
Dr. Luis Villanueva Hernández, MD. Orthopedic Surgeon. Dr. Luis Villanueva is a doctor who graduated from the University of Guadalajara. He specialized in Traumatology and Orthopedics in the Health Sector. He is a member of different associations, including:
- Chairman of the Red Cross Board of Directors of Puerto Vallarta.
- Member of the College of Orthopedics and Traumatology of Puerto Vallarta.
- Member of the Mexican Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology (AMOT).
- Member of the Mexican Society of Ambulatory Foot Surgery and Current Vice President.
- Member of the Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
He has more than three decades of experience in Traumatology and Orthopedics. He is characterized by his excellent performance using first-level technology during interventions. Dr. Luis Villanueva has performed thousands of procedures, guided by ethics and with the best medical quality.
Locations | Luis Villanueva, MD. Traumatology and Orthopedics
CT Scan Studies, 24/7 emergency medicine, On-site specialists, and Walk-in clinic.
Professional and Specialty Studies | Luis Villanueva, MD. Traumatology and Orthopedics
Educaction: MD, University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco. 1974-1980.
Specialty: Traumatology and Orthopedics, IMMSS Western National Medical Center. 1981-1984.
Fellowship: Fellow in Knee Arthroscopy and Sports Injuries, Westen Plains Medical Complex, Dodge City, Kansas, USA. 1994.
Fellow and Instructor Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery, The Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery, Spokane, WA, USA. 1998-2006.
Certifications | Luis Villanueva, MD. Traumatology and Orthopedics
Certified by the Mexican College of Orthopedics and Traumatology.
Senior Lecturer in “International Course of Advances in Orthopedics in Puerto Vallarta”.
Congresses of the Orthopedic Academy, AMOT.
Lecturer in Congresses and Courses in Mexico, Spain and USA.