Dr. Victor Rondero is a doctor who graduated from the National Autonomous University of Mexico. He has a specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics endorsed by the UNAM and a subspecialty in Colposcopy and Colposcopic Surgery. Dr. Victor Rondero is an expert in the Assistance and Control of Labor Delivery, Caesarean, Colposcopy, Marsupialization of bartholinitis, gynecological ultrasound, obstetric ultrasound, among others.
Dr. Rondero is characterized by providing kindness and the best care for his patients. He is certified by the Mexican College of Specialists in Gynecology and Obstetrics. He is an active member of different associations, including:
- Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics, A.C.
- Latin American Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology Societies.
- Jalisco Association for the Study of the Climacteric.
- College of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Pacific Coast, S.C.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), 1969-1974.
- Undergraduate Internship, IMSS Zone General Hospital, Mexicali, Baja California 1974.
- Social Service: Regional Hospital IMSS area, Vicam, Sonora 1975.
- Specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Gyneco-obstetrics Hospital No. 4, Luis Castelazo Ayala, IMSS, Endorsed by the UNAM 1981-1984.
- Subspecialty in Colposcopy and Colposcopic Surgery, Graduate Medical Education Program sponsored by the Mexican Federation of Colposcopy and Pathology of the Genital Tract, A.C., Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Angel Leaño Hospital.
Most common Gynecology and Obstetrics procedures:
- Control of Labor Delivery
- Obstetric Ultrasound
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr Victor Rondero:
- 62 Mexican Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Boca del Rio, Veracruz.
- Expert Training, WTC Veracruz.
- Trans-Congress “Most Frequent Complications and Accidents in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Practice”, Boca del Rio, Veracruz.
- Update on Gynecological Cancer, Toluca, Edo de Mexico.
- Pre-Congress “News, Complications and Iatrogenesis in Endoscopic Surgery”, XIV Regional Congress, Mexico City.