Dr. Santiago Torres is a medical specialist in anesthesiology who graduated from the Autonomous University of Nayarit. He is characterized by his dedication and ethics in all interventions. He constantly updates himself regarding the newest techniques, technologies, and procedures in his area. Dr. Santiago Torres has more than 10 years of experience and is an active member of different associations, including:
- Active member of the Association of Anesthesiology of Jalisco, Medical College, A.C.
- Active member of the Puerto Vallarta Chapter of the Association of Anaesthesiologists of Jalisco.
- Mexican Federation of Anesthesiology, A.C.
- Latin American Confederation of Anesthesiology Societies.
- World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the Autonomous University of Nayarit, Tepic, Nayarit, 1983.
- Rotating Internship and Social Service, Tepic, Nayarit, 1981-1983.
- Diploma in the Specialty of Anesthesiology, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Hospital Metropolitano UANL, 1987-1991.
- Medical Specialist in Anesthesiology Degree, registered at the Autonomous University of Nuevo León.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Santiago Torres:
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Anesthesiology, A.C.
- Assistant in the XXIV Mexican Congress of Anesthesiology, Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua.
- First Mexico-United States Meeting, Mexican Association for the Study and Treatment of Pain, A.C. Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.
- ATLS certificate, endorsed by the American College of Surgeons, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- ACLS certificate, endorsed by the American Heart Association, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Congressman to the XXIX Mexican Congress of Anesthesiology, endorsed by the Mexican Federation of Anesthesiology, A.C. Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Assistance in the V Pan-American Congress of Emergency Medicine, Endorsed by the Mexican Emergency Society A.C., Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Medical and Legal Analysis Workshop of the Official Mexican Standard of the Clinical File, Endorsed by the Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Assistance in the XV Congress of High Risk Gynecological Obstetrics Anesthesia, endorsed by the Mexican Association of Regional Anesthesia, A.C. and the Mexican Federation of Anesthesiology, Cancun, Quintana Roo.
- Recognition as a Congressman of the XLI and XLII Mexican Congress of Anesthesiology, endorsed by the Mexican Federation of Anesthesiology, Leon, Guanajuato.