Dr. Salvador Gonzalez is a physician who graduated from the University of Guadalajara. He has more than 21 years of experience in his area and specializes in various treatments, among which are: Diagnosis and Treatment of Respiratory Diseases, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Pneumonia, Pulmonary Function Tests, and Inhalotherapy.
Dr. Salvador Gonzalez is characterized by his constant updates on information and procedures, and by assisting to different courses and workshops in his specialty.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, 1990-1996.
- Undergraduate Intern, General Hospital of the West of the Ministry of Health, Jalisco, 1994-1996.
- Specialty in Pediatrics, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, Dr. Juan I. Menchaca, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1999-2002.
- Trained as a Pulmonologist-Pediatrician at the Mexican Social Security Institute.
- Subspecialty in Pediatric Pulmonology, National Institute of Respiratory Diseases.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Salvador Gonzalez:
- Diploma in Integral Toxicology, endorsed by the College of Toxicology of Jalisco and the University of Guadalajara.
- Coordinator of Pediatrics of the Steering Committee of the Residents Society of the Civil Hospital.
- Active member of the Pulmonology and Thorax Surgery Mexican Society.
- Diploma, XIII Inter-American Congress of Pediatrics.
- Congressman, International Congress of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation of Children and Adults.