Dr. Rosa Teresa Torres Sanabria is a graduate of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, who later specialized in Anesthesiology at the Autonomous University of Guadalajara. She has more than two decades of experience and is characterized by her fidelity in following the highest quality of medical standards.
She is certified by the Mexican Council of Anesthesiology A.C., and is an active member of different associations, including:
- Active member of the Association of Anesthesiologists of Jalisco, Medical College, A.C.
- Member of the College of Surgeons of Jalisco, Dr. Joseph Lister, A.C.
- Surgeon Degree from the National Autonomous University of Mexico, 1983.
- In-service at the Syndicate Hospital of Workers in the Sugar and Similar Industries of the Mexican Republic.
- Specialty in Anesthesiology from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara, 1986-1988.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra Rosa Teresa Torres Sanabria:
- Certification by the Mexican Council of Anesthesiology, A.C.
- Assistance to the VIII Mexican Virtual Congress of Anesthesiology.
- Assistance to the XL Mexican Congress of Anesthesiology, The Mexican Federation of Anesthesiology, The College of Anesthesiologists of Yucatan A.C. and the Faculty of Medicine of the UADY, Mérida, Yucatán.
- International Congress of Pediatric and Adult Infectology endorsed by the National Council of General Medicine, A.C. and The Mexican Board of Certification in Pediatrics, A.C., Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit.
- XII Mexican Congress of Neurological Surgery, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- International Congress of Infectology, The Mexican Association of Infectology, A.C., Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Assistance to the “III Course of Anesthesia in High Risk Gynecology-Obstetrics” by the Mexican Association of Regional Anesthesia, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- International Course of Gastroenterology “Surgical Medical Treatment of Motor and Discharge Disorders” by the Bockus International Society of Gastroenterology, Guadalajara, Jalisco.