Dr. Ricardo Rivera García is a Doctor who graduated from the University of Guadalajara. He has a specialty in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. He has over 25 years of experience and is certified by the Mexican Board of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery.
He is characterized for constantly updating himself in the procedures of his area. He offers completely ethical services of the highest medical quality. He has been a professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Guadalajara for 28 years.
- Education: Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, Faculty of Medicine of the University of Guadalajara, 1962-1968.
- Specialty: Degree as Plastic Surgeon, Graduate School of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Guadalajara.
- Internship: Angeles del Carmen Hospital, 1978.
- Rotating Residency: Sanatorium Guadalajara, 1970.
- Sub Speciality: Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Residency: Institute of Reconstructive Surgery of Jalisco S.S.A, 1970-1973
Most common Plastic Surgery procedures:
- Breast Implants
- Tummy Tuck
Active member of different associations:
- President of the Academy of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Guadalajara.
- Active member of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Plastic Surgeon ascribed at the Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery Institute de Jalisco, S.S.A.