Lic. Raymundo Preciado is currently responsible for the Nutrition Department at CMQ Hospitals. He graduated from the University of Guadalajara and is an active member of the Bachelor of Nutrition Alumni Society.
He is characterized by providing respectful and highly qualified attention to his patients. Among his services are: Nutrition in Diseases, Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition, Weight Reduction and Increase, Nutrition in Bariatric Patients, among others.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s in Nutrition from the University of Guadalajara with Academic Excellence, 2004-2009.
- Social Service in the Old Civil Hospital of Guadalajara “Fray Antonio Alcalde”, 2009-2010.
- Professional Practices in the Regional Hospital of Ciudad Guzmán, Jalisco, 2007.
Professional Development and Certifications, Raymundo Preciado:
- Attendance to the Nutrition Updating Course Days, University Center of the South, Ciudad Guzman, Jalisco.
- Assistance to the XXII “National Congress of the AMMFEN”.
- National Nutrition Congress “Current and Future Treatments in Chronic Diseases, Cancer, Kidney Diseases and Obesity.”
- International Nutrition Congress “Application of New Strategies to Optimize Nutrition Therapy”.
- Prevention Workshop “Timely Diagnosis and Management of Obese Child”, National Confederation of Pediatrics in Mexico.
- Course-Workshop “A strategy to Implement NOM-251-ssa1-2009 and Certify in Distinctive” H “AMYCSA Microbiological Advisory and Sanitary Control of Foods”, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Course “Advanced Training in Nutrition in Bariatric Patients with Metabolic Diseases”, Former Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, Fray Antonio Alcalde, Guadalajara, Jalisco.