Patricia Villanueva is a specialist in podiatry who graduated from the Alfonso X El Sabio University in Madrid, Spain. She has more than ten years of experience in foot care, working in Puerto Vallarta and in Bay of Banderas in her office at Foot Clinic by Paty Villanueva. This is an establishment located within CMQ Hospitals which treats patients with the highest standards of health and professionalism.
Paty Villanueva is the current president of the Jalisco College of Podiatrists. She is an active member of the Mexican Society of Ambulatory Foot Surgery (SOMECAP). She is a member of the Mexican Diabetic Foot Association (AMEXIPIED). She is part of the medical staff at Health Care Resources Puerto Vallarta by Pamela Thompson.
- Education: Podiatry Degree from the Alfonso X El Sabio University, Madrid, Spain, 2001-2004.
- Training: Medical Clinic San Elián, Veracruz, Mexico, 2007.
- Residency: Foot and Ankle Clinic, Idaho, 2010.
Most common Traumatology and Orthopedics procedures:
- Ingrown toenails
- Diabetic foot
- Treatments for Elderly Patients
- Infections and Fungi
- Advances in Orthopedics XV International Course, Marriott Hotel Casa Magna, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, 2009.
- Podiatry and Diabetic Foot Congress, XXI Century Medical Center, Mexico City, 2010.
- Rescuing the Diabetic Foot Multidisciplinary Congress, Fiesta Americana Hotel, August 2014.
- International Congress of Podiatry, Hotel Canto del Sol, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, 2015.
- Diabetic Foot Americas Summit, Barceló Hotel, Mexico City, Mexico, 2017.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. [Editar nombre del doctor]:
- V National Course on Current Concepts in Wound Management, San Javier Hospital, Puerto Vallarta, May 2006.
- III International Course AMEXIPIED, Veracruz, Mexico, 2008.
- Rescuing the Diabetic Foot Multidisciplinary Congress, Guadalajara, Mexico, 2014.
- I International Congress of Advances in Podiatry, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 2015.
- I National SOMECAP Course, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 2015.
- XVIII International Congress Advances in Medicine, Civil Hospital, Guadalajara, Mexico, 2016.