Dra. Mireya Villalvazo is a Nephrologist who graduated from the National Medical Center Specialties Hospital XXI Century, entitled by the National Autonomous University of Mexico, and certified by the Mexican Council of Nephrology. She is a specialist with a professional focus on clinical competence, research, and teaching activity.
Dra. Mireya Villalvazo is constantly keeping up on updates on training, diagnosis, and treatment. She is an outstanding Nephrology Specialist that works with the latest technology and techniques to ensure her patients receive the best healthcare possible. Some of her most common procedures are: chronic renal failure and kidney replacement. Dr. Mireya Villalvazo is a certified Nephrologist that specializes in renal replacement therapies. She gives consultations at Hospital CMQ Riviera Nayarit.
- Education: Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, University of Guadalajara, 2006-2012.
- Specialty: Nephrology, National Medical Center Specialties Hospital XXI Century
- Residency: Nephrology Residency, IMSS, UMAE, Bernardo Sepúlveda Specialties Hospital, XXI Century National Medical Center, Mexico City, 204-2017.
- Social Service: Medical Clinic at the University of Guadalajara, 2011-2012.
- Undergraduate Internship: Old Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, 2010.
Most common Nephrology procedures:
- Chronic renal failure
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Kidney Replacement
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra. Mireya Villalvazo:
- Course on Nephrotoxicity, International Society of UREMIA Research & Toxicity, Mexico City, 2016.
- Poster Participation in the XXVIII Conference of Resident Doctors: “Positive ANCA-P Vasculitis (Microscopic Poliangeitis) associated with Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumor Type I, a Case Report”, IMSS, National Medical Center Siglo XXI, High Specialty Medical Unit, Hospital of Specialties Dr. Bernardo Sepúlveda Gutiérrez, 2016.