Dr. Mireya Villalvazo López is a Nephrologist who graduated from the National Medical Center Specialties Hospital XXI Century, entitled by the National Autonomous University of Mexico, and certified by the Mexican Council of Nephrology. She is a specialist with a professional focus on clinical competence, research, and teaching activity. She is constantly keeping up on updates on training, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Education:Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, University of Guadalajara, 2006-2012.
- Specialty: Nephrology, National Medical Center Specialties Hospital XXI Century
- Residency: Nephrology Residency, IMSS, UMAE, Bernardo Sepúlveda Specialties Hospital, XXI Century National Medical Center, Mexico City, 204-2017.
- Social Service: Medical Clinic at the University of Guadalajara, 2011-2012.
- Undergraduate Internship: Old Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, 2010.
Most common Traumatology and Orthopedics procedures:
- Chronic renal failure
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Kidney Replacement
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Mireya Villalvazo:
- Course on Nephrotoxicity, International Society of UREMIA Research & Toxicity, Mexico City, 2016.
- Poster Participation in the XXVIII Conference of Resident Doctors: “Positive ANCA-P Vasculitis (Microscopic Poliangeitis) associated with Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumor Type I, a Case Report”, IMSS, National Medical Center Siglo XXI, High Specialty Medical Unit, Hospital of Specialties Dr. Bernardo Sepúlveda Gutiérrez, 2016.