Dr. Max Greig is a graduate from the University of Guadalajara and specialized in Orthopedics in the Health Sector. He is characterized by being a highly trained surgeon who is committed to his patients. Dr. Max Greig has assisted to various congresses, courses, certifications, and conferences in his area, in order to stay updated with the latest trends.
He specializes in knee and hip replacement surgery, rotator cuff recovery surgery, meniscus surgery, cruciate ligament, surgical treatments, among others. He is an active member of different associations, including:
- International Member Affiliated to the “American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons” (AAOS).
- Member Affiliated to the “Mexican Association of Arthroscopy Surgeons” (AMECRA).
- Active member of “The Arthroscopy Association of North America” (AANA).
- Member of the Mexican Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology (AMOT).
- Associate Clinical Surgeon in the Arthroscopy Unit of the Department of Orthopedics of the Civil Hospital of Guadalajara.
- Member of the College of Surgeons of Orthopedics of Puerto Vallarta.
- Obstetrician Surgeon Degree from the University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco 1981-1988.
- Rotating Internship in Different Hospital Departments 1986-1988.
- Social Service in a small community near Cd. Guzman, Jalisco 1987.
- Thesis with the theme “Prevalence of Chagas Disease in Guadalajara” 1988.
- Postgraduate in:
- Municipal Medical Services in Guadalajara, Jalisco, clinical and hospital training in the specialty of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Rehabilitation.
- Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, Residence in the specialty of Orthopedics and Traumatology. 1993-1997.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Max Greig:
- American College of Surgeons, “Advanced Trauma Life Certificate”, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- “Basic Diagnosis of Radiology”, Faculty of Medicine of the University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- XII National Congress of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
- “American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society 24th Annual Winter Meeting” New Orleans, LA.
- “Rehabilitation Medicine at the Beginning of the 21st Century” International Symposium, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- International Course of Current Concepts in Hip and Knee Surgery, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- XIII National Congress of Orthopedics and Traumatology (AMOT) Tijuana, Baja California Norte.
- “Knee-TEP-Revision Eingriffe”, revision of the entire knee implant, Münster, Germany.
- “10th Congress of the European Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and the Elbow” Salzburg, Australia.
- “Münsteraner Sportärztetage: Orthopëdische Aspekte im Kraftsport” (Orthopedic Aspects in Sports Medicine) Münster, Germany, Current Concepts about Orthopedic Endoprostheses, Münster, Germany.
- “Arthroskopische Vordere Kreuzbandchirurgie” (Symposium on the management of Arthroscopy in the reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament) Köln, Germany.
- Healthstream ZIMMER, Total Hip and Knee Forum, Chicago, Il, USA.