Dr. Martha Cornejo is a graduate of the University of Guadalajara with a specialty in Gynecology. She has more than two decades of experience and has performed thousands of procedures using the highest technology and medical standards. She is certified by the Board of her specialty and is an active member of different associations, including:
- Member of the Mexican Federation of Colleges of Obstetrics and Gynecology, A.C., FEMECOG.
- Member of the Latin American Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology, FLASOG.
- Founding member of the Vallartense Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- President of the Vallartense Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Active member of the Current College of Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialists of the Costa de Jalisco, A.C.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, 1976-1982.
- Undergraduate Rotating Internship at the Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, 1980-1981.
- Social Service, Type “C” Health Center in the S.S.A., population of Jesus Maria, Nayarit.
- Specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics, University of Guadalajara, Graduate School Hospital Civil de Guadalajara, 1984-1987.
Most common Gynecology and Obstetrics procedures:
- Pregnancy Control
- Women’s Health
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- Hormonal Control
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra. Martha Cornejo:
- Lecturer for Updating Courses in Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Medical Seminars of the College of Specialists in Gynecology and Obstetrics of the Jalisco Coast.
- 23rd International Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Gynecologists-Obstetricians Association of the State of Jalisco, A.C.
- International Trans-Congress “Endocrinology for the Gynecologist”.
- 63rd Mexican Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics FEMECOG.
- Pre-Congress Course “Current Techniques of Fetal Assessment before and Transparent”, Mexican Congress.
- Trans-Congress Course “Gynecology of Adolescence”.