Dra. Mariana Calderon is a doctor who graduated from the University of Guadalajara. She is characterized by professional attention, and by adhering to the highest international standards of medical and hospital quality.
Dra. Mariana Calderon is certified by the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics and is an active member of different associations, among which are:
- Member of the Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Founding Partner of the Vallarta Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Former president of the Vallarta Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Founding Partner of the College of Specialties in Gynecology and Obstetrics of the Costa de Jalisco, A.C.
- Belongs to the College of Colposcopists of the State of Jalisco.
- Member of The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Distinguished Member of The American Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology.
- Member of the Mexican Association of Reproductive Medicine.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Guadalajara, 1979-1985.
- Specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Gynecology-Obstetrics Hospital, Medical Center of the West, Mexican Institute of Social Security.
- Colposcopist – graduated from the State Clinic of Dysplasia, General Hospital of the West, Regional Center for Colposcopist Training of the Ministry of Health, Jalisco, 2000.
Most common Gynecology and Obstetrics procedures:
- Colposcopy Surgery
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- Pregnancy Control
- Labor Delivery and C-Section
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra. Mariana Calderon:
- Renewed certification by the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Colposcopy Course at the Health Sciences Center of the University of Manitoba, Canada 2002.
- Research work on Penile Intraepithelial Neoplasia and IVPH in man, carried out in the State Clinic of Dysplasia of the SSJ, Villa Hermosa, Tabasco, 2002.