Dr. Maria Elena Michel is a doctor who graduated from the University of Guadalajara and specialized in Internal Medicine in Guanajuato. She is characterized by providing highly trained and assertive service to her patients.
Dra. Michel actively goes to various courses and stays updated in her area. Also, she is a member of the Internal Medicine College of Mexico, as well as of the Mexican Association of Trauma and Medical Surgery. Dra. Michel is certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Vital Support (ACLS)
- Physician Surgeon Degree, University of Guadalajara, 1993.
- Specialty in Internal Medicine, University of Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Guanajuato, 1988.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra. Maria Elena Michel:
- Course Coordinator- Updates in Trauma, “Patient Care Polyraumatized in Shock Cubicle.”
- Medical and Legal Analysis Workshop of the Official Mexican Standard of the Clinical File.
- Active assistance to Internal Medicine Congresses.
- Diploma in Thanatology.
- Assistance in the International Congress of Cardiology.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support.
- Diploma in Hematology.
- Round Table on Evidence-Based Diabetes and Obesity, Indiana University.
- Current Clinical Issues in Primary Care.