Dr. Rocio Soto is a graduate of the Autonomous University of Guadalajara. She has more than 20 years of experience as a Surgeon and Obstetrician and is an active member of several associations, including:
- Medical Society of Puerto Vallarta, A.C., Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- National Council of General Medicine, A.C., ANMEPAC.
- Founder and Associate of the Jalisco Society of Internal Medicine Chapter, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Mexican Society of Emergency Medicine, A.C.
- National Association of Physicians with Private Practice, A.C.
- System of Continuing Education for the General and Family Physician.
- National College of General and Family Physicians.
She has a renewed certification by the National Normative Committee of General Medicine. Dr. Rocio Soto is characterized by constantly updating herself, and by her participation in various courses, workshops, and congresses.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1972-1976.
- Undergraduate Internship at Emiliano Zapata Hospital, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 1976-1977.
- SSA Professional Social Service, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 1977-1978.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra. Rocio Soto:
- Workshop “Integral Management of IAM in Emergencies”, Mexican Society of Emergency Medicine, A.C.
- Regional Congress of Internal Medicine, Association of Internal Medicine of Mexico.
- IV International Congress of General Practitioners, National Institute of Continuing Medical Education (INEMC).
- XII National and International Congress of Cardiology, National Association of Cardiologists.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Research, UNAM.
- Diploma in Certification Research in Metabolic Diseases, Obesity and Nutrition, UNAM.
- XIII Congress of the Society of Neurological Surgery of the West, Society of Neurological Surgery of the West, A.C.
- DADOH Course, Jalisco Association of Internists.
- Annual Congress of General Practitioners, ANMEPAC.
- Interactive Updating Course in Obesity, Mexican Society of Nutrition and Endocrinology.
- Refresher Course in Lung Diseases and Respiratory Therapy, UNAM.
- Course: “Training of Experts in the Management of Diabetes Complications”, UNAM.