Dr Luis Villanueva Hernández, MD. Orthopedic Surgeon. Dr. Luis Villanueva is a doctor who graduated from the University of Guadalajara. He specialized in Traumatology and Orthopedics in the Health Sector. He is a member of different associations, including:
- Chairman of the Red Cross Board of Directors of Puerto Vallarta.
- College of Orthopedics and Traumatology of Puerto Vallarta.
- Mexican Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology (AMOT).
- Mexican Society of Ambulatory Foot Surgery and Current Vice President.
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
He has more than three decades of experience in Traumatology and Orthopedics. He is characterized his excellent performance using first level technology during interventions. Dr. Luis Villanueva has performed thousands of procedures, guided by ethics and with the best medical quality.
Fellow and Instructor in Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery, The Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery 1998-2006.
- Education: MD, University of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (1974-1980)
- Undergraduate internship:
- Specialty: Traumatology and Orthopedics, IMMSS Western National Medical Center (1981-1984)
- Specialty Internship/Fellowship: Fellow in Knee Arthroscopy and Sport Injuries, Westen Plains Medical Complex, Dodge City, Kansas, USA (1994)
- Fellow and Instructor: Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery, The Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery, Spokane, WA, USA (1998-2006)
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Luis Villanueva:
- Certified by the Mexican College of Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- Senior Lecturer in “International Course of Advances in Orthopedics in Puerto Vallarta”.
- Congresses of the Orthopedic Academy, AMOT.
- Lecturer in Congresses and Courses in Mexico, Spain and USA.