Dr. Luis Guillermo Arias Ruelas is a General Physician with more than three decades of experience. He is a graduate of the Autonomous University of Mexico and a Founding Partner of the Medical Society of Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico.
He is distinguished by his attention and quality. He is certified by the National Council of General Medicine and by the American College of Surgeon (ATLS). He is a member and active partner of different professional associations:
- Founding President of the Mexican Association of Emporiatrics.
- Associate and Founder of the Jalisco Society of Internal Medicine, A.C.
- Active Member of the Air Medical Physician Association.
- Active Partner of ANMEPAC (National Association of Physicians with Private Practice, A.C.)
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the National Autonomous University of Mexico, 1970-1975.
- Rotating Internship in different hospital departments, 1974-1975.
- Social Service in the state of Durango with the IMSS Coplanar program, 1975-1976.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Luis Guillermo Arias Ruelas:
- Certified by the National Council of General Medicine.
- Certified in ATLS by the American College of Surgeons.
- Certified in ACLS by the American Heart Association.
- VIP International Certification Providence Memorial Hospital, El Paso, Texas.
- Affiliated SHARP HealthCare System International Institute, San Diego, California.
- Affiliated Baptist – South Miami Hospital, Miami, FL. USES