Tending to women’s health is unique and requires special care. Dr. Chacón Galán is a specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology who graduated from the Ecatepec ISSEMYM Medical Center. He is characterized for his empathy and cordiality with his patients. He maintains an utmost respect and effectiveness when carrying out diagnoses and timely treatments.
- Education: Bachelor’s, Surgeon and Obstetrician, IPN School of Medicine, Mexico City, Mexico, 2004-2009.
- Specialty: Gynecology and Obstetrics, Ecatepec Medical Center ISSEMYM, State of Mexico, Mexico, 2012-2016.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Luis Chacon:
- Course, Pathology of the Female Urogenital Tract Integral Diagnosis, Comprehensive Health Center for Women, Zapopan, Jalisco, 2017.
- Obstetric Ultrasound Training with perinatal approach, Comprehensive Health Center for Women, 2018.
- Course, Obstetric Ultrasound with Perinatal Focus, Timely detection of fetal malformations and/or genetic diseases.