Dr. Luciano Aguirre is a specialist in Otorhinolaryngology who graduated from the University of Guadalajara offering his patients the best and highest technology in procedures and techniques for problems of the nose, eyes, throat, and voice.
Dr. Luciano Aguirre is certified by the Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery Mexican Board. He belongs to various associations, including:
- Mexican Council of Otolaryngology and Surgery of the Head and Neck.
- College of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery of the State of Jalisco A.C.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, University of Guadalajara, 1993-1999.
- Specialty in Otorhinolaryngology, University of Guadalajara, National Medical Center of the West, Mexican Institute of Social Security, 2000-2004.
- Organizational participation and assistant in the Course Surgical Anatomy of Neck and Face in the Corpse “Dr. Juan Felipe Sanchez Marle”, taught at the Faculty of the University of Guadalajara, Department of Morphology; years: 2000, 2001, 2003
- Professor of Anatomy at the University Center of the Coast in the career of Obstetrician Surgeon.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Luciano Aguirre:
- Certified by the Mexican Board of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery.
- National Congress of Otorhinolaryngology, National Society of the Specialty and the Federation of Otolaryngology Societies.