Dr. Leticia Aguilar is a specialist in Pediatrics who graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Guadalajara. With over two decades of experience in her area, she is considered a pillar of Pediatrics in Puerto Vallarta.
She is characterized by always providing the highest levels of care, regarding her patients and the medical standards. Her most requested services include: Comprehensive Child Care, Care in Control and Growth, Recurrent Infections, Application of Vaccines, among others.
- Surgeon Degree, Faculty of Medicine, University of Guadalajara 1975-1981.
- Undergraduate Intern, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara 1979-1980.
- Social Service, San Miguel Tateposco, Zapopan, Jalisco 1980-1981.
- Rotating Residence, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara 1982-1984.
- Specialty in Pediatrics, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco 1984-1986.
- Pediatrics Infectology 1986-1987.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra. Leticia Aguilar:
- XV National Congress of Neonatology, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- CIII FEPECOME – Four-month Meeting Topics in Pediatric Infectology, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- VIII Pediatrics State Congress of Nayarit, CV Four-monthly meeting of FEPECOME, Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit.
- Knowledge Updating Course in Pediatrics, 94 & 23 Anniversaries of the Civil Hospitals of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Course of Pediatric Surgical Pathology, Tepic, Nayarit.
- Workshop “How to Avoid a Sick Home” within the V State Congress of Pediatrics, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Course III, Sub specialty Topics in Pediatrics, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- XIII National Congress of Pediatrics, CONAPEME.
- Obesity Workshop in Pediatrics, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.