Dr. Julian Cota is a specialist in Pediatrics with over a decade of experience in the region. He is distinguished for offering high quality services and medical care, and always assessing the control his patients’ growth and development.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, 1991-1997.
- Specialty in Pediatrics, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, “Fray Antonio Alcalde”, University of Guadalajara
- Subspecialty in Neonatology, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, “Fray Antonio Alcalde,” University of Guadalajara
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Julian Cota:
- VII International Congress “Civil Hospitals Advances in Medicine”, University of Guadalajara, Fray Antonio Alcalde Civil Hospitals and Dr. Juan I. Menchaca.
- X Child Nutrition Course, University of Guadalajara, OPD Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, College of Pediatrics of Jalisco, A.C. Mexican College of Nutritionists, A.C., Mexican Academy of Pediatrics, A.C.
- XXIX National Congress of Pediatrics and 5th International Meeting of Vaccines “Dr. and General Jesús Lozoya Solís”, National Confederation of Pediatrics, Mexican Association of Vaccinology.
- Children’s Health Update, National Confederation of Pediatrics, Confederation of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Live Med Institute.
- XIII National Congress of Pediatrics CONAPEME, National Confederation of Pediatrics.
- Workshop Course – Ventilatory Support Program for the Newborn, CPAP Nasal Mode, National Federation of Neonatology of Mexico A.C., College of Pediatrics of Jalisco, Association of Neonatology Doctors of Jalisco, A.C.
- First Colloquium of Child Nutrition Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. National institute of pediatrics.