Dr. Raul Meza is a graduate from the University of Guadalajara. He specialized in Urology in the Health Sector. Dr. Meza has more than three decades of experience and is characterized by providing service and attention that always complies with the highest standards of medical quality.
He is certified by the board of his specialty and has performed thousands of successful procedures and works using first level technology and is an active member of different associations, such as:
- Mexican College of Urology.
- Full Member of the Latin American Society of Laparoscopic Surgery in Urology.
- Graduated as Surgeon and Midwife from the University of Guadalajara, 1973-1979.
- Undergraduate Internship at the Ayala Hospital of the Mexican Institute of Social Security, 1978-1979-
- Social Service in Tomatlan, Jalisco, 1978-1979.
- Specialization in Urology at the Mexican Institute of Social Security, 1982-1985.
- Residency in Urology in the Hospital of Specialties, Medical Center of the West, 1980-1985.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Raul Meza:
- Certified Fellow by Sharp Care Hospital in San Diego, California.
- Assistant in the course “HIV and Prevention Measures for Health Personnel”.