Dr. Francisco Gonzalez Avelar is a Surgeon and Obstetrician who graduated from the University of Guadalajara’s Faculty of Medicine. He has a specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics from the Juan I. Menchaca Civil Hospital of Guadalajara. Dr. Gonzalez Avelar received his sub specialty in Oncological Gynecology from the Jalisco Institute of Cancerology.
He constantly updates his medical knowledge and training in surgical technologies. Dr. Francisco Gonzalez Avelar is certified by the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics and by the Mexican Council of Oncology A.C.. Dr. Gonzalez Avelar most common services include: colposcopy studies, ultrasounds, mastectomies, among others. Dr. Francisco Gonzalez Avelar is a specialist in gynecology and obstetrics with a sub specialty in oncological gynecology working at Hospitals CMQ. He has more than two decades of experience and works using only the latest techniques to ensure his patients the best results possible.
- Education: Bachelor’s, Surgeon and Obstetrician, Faculty of Medicine at the University of Guadalajara.
- Specialty: Gynecology and Obstetrics, Juan I. Menchaca SSA Civil Hospital of Guadalajara.
- Sub-Specialty: Gynecology Oncology, Jalisco Institute of Cancerology, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
Most common Gynecology and Obstetrics procedures:
- Colposcopy studies
- Gynecological and Obstetric Ultrasound
- Dysplasia-related Cervix Conservative Treatments
- Biopsies (endometrium, breast, cervix, pap smear)
- Cesareans, births, mastectomies, surgeries
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Francisco Gonzalez:
- Certified in Colposcopy from the National Center for Dysplastic Clinics CENACLID, General Hospital of Mexico, Mexico, D.F.
- Certification in Gynecological and Obstetric Ultrasound, INPer, National Institute of Perinatology, Mexico, D.F., endorsed by the UNAM.
- Certified in Ultrasound in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Mexican Association of Ultrasound in Medicine A.C. AMUSEM, University of Valle de Atemajac, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.