Dr. Jorge Luis Navarro is a General Physician who is highly trained in emergency medicine with interventions and first class care. He is characterized by his faithful monitoring in processes, always adhering to the highest international medical and hospital standards. Dr. Jorge Luis Navarro is a cutting-edge doctor who is competent and experienced.
With more than half a decade of experience, and having done his studies in the highest medical schools in the country, Dr. Navarro specializes in providing emergency care at the CMQ Hospital establishments. He is characterized by his constant certifications and assistance to congresses in his area.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2004-2012.
- Pre-internship in Maternity Lopez Mateos, Fray Antonio Alcalde Civil Hospital, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2008.
- Undergraduate Hospital Valentin Gómez Farías, ISSSTE, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2009-2010.
- Social Service at the Health Center of La Ribera Jalisco, 2010-2011.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Jorge Luis Navarro:
- 1st IFMSA Mexico National Congress 2006, Dr. Raul Vargas Lopez.
- Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Assistant, 2008.
- Participant and Assistant in the Initial Education Program, Course-Workshop of Early Stimulation, 2009-2010.
- Advanced Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Assistant ACLS, SHARP, 2013.