Dr. Jonathan Rodriguez Robles graduated from the University of Guadalajara at the Ciudad Guzmán campus. Afterward, he specialized in Urology at the General Hospital of Mexico. During his specialty studies, he carried out various pieces of training in Genitourinary Male and Female Reconstructive Surgery, Urological laparoscopy, and cancer. Dr. Rodriguez Robles is certified by the National Mexican Council of Urology, CONAMEU. He also has a certification in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery by the Hospital Juarez de Mexico.
Currently, Dr. Jonathan Rodriguez Robles has experience in national and international patient care. He is highly committed to his profession and constantly updates his medical knowledge. Dr. Rodriguez Robles is a specialist who can be trusted for patient satisfaction in matters of excellent medical care. He is a member of the following:
- Mexican Society of Urology
- American Society of Urology
- ociety of Endourology
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree as Surgeon and Obstetrician, Faculty of Medicine, South University Center, University of Guadalajara.
- General Surgeon, graduated from the University Hospital of Puebla.
- Specialty: Urology, graduated from the General Hospital of Mexico.
Most common Urological procedures:
- Stone and urinary tract infection surgery.
- Female incontinence urological surgery and female genital prolapse.
- Prostate surgery due to cancer or growth.
- Infections and sexual dysfunctions.
- “Primary tuberculosis of the prostate. Case report.” Mexican Urology Journal. 2016; 76 (4): 245 — 249. Co-author.
- Rodriguez-Robles et. Al “Substitution of ureter with cecal appendix in a patient with ureteral stenosis: first case reported in Mexico and literature review.” Mexican Urology Journal. 2016; 76 (1): 60-63. Author
- “Laparoscopic resection of ureteral fibroepithelial polyp. Case report of the General Hospital of Mexico «Dr. Eduardo Liceaga »” Mexican Urology Journal. 2016; 76 (5): 315 — 318. Co-author.
- “Testicular choriocarcinoma with choroidal metastasis” Revista Mexicana de Urología. 2016; 76 (6): 387 — 391. Co-author
- “Ocular Findings in Latin mestizo population in patients with renal carcinoma: First Report” International Journal of Ocular Oncology and Oculoplasty. October-December 2016; 2 (4): 227-231. Co-author
- “Repercussions of preoperative anemia in patients who undergo simple retroperitoneal nephrectomy” Revista Mexicana de Urología. 2017 Mar; 77 (2): 89-96. Co-author.
- “Factors associated with admission to the intensive care unit in patients undergoing nephrectomy”. Medical Journal of the General Hospital of Mexico. 2017; 80 (4): 218 — 222. Co-author
- “Premature Ejaculation: Review of the pathology and treatment news.” Medical Journal of the General Hospital of Mexico. Rev Mex Urol. 2017 July; 77 (4): 328-335. Co-author.
- “Peyronie’s disease: review of pathology and current treatment.” Medical Journal of the General Hospital of Mexico (In press). Co-author.
- “Prostatic abscess treated by transurethral resection of prostate case report and review of the literature” Medical Journal of the General Hospital of Mexico (In press). Co-author.
- “Manual of Urological Urgencies” Chapter 9 “Renal Trauma”. Editorial Bishop. Pp: 61 to 66. Collaborator.