Dr. Jesus Ochoa Vargas is a graduate from the Autonomous University of Nayarit. He specialized in Pediatrics in the Health Sector. He is an active member of the Mexican Academy of Pediatrics.
He is characterized by providing specialized care for babies and children. He instills confidence and safety to the parents of his patients. He specializes in an accurate control of vaccines and even the smallest ailments.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the Autonomous University of Nayarit, 1997.
- Postgraduate Studies, Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital “Eva Sámano de Lopez Mateos”, Morelia, Michoacán, 1996-1999.
- Specialty in Pediatrics, 2003.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Jesús Ochoa Vargas:
- Certified as a Specialist in Pediatrics by the Mexican Board of Certification in Pediatrics A.C. (CMCP)
- National Recertification as Pediatrician by the Mexican Board of Certification in Pediatrics A.C. (CMCP)
- Course “Professional Practice in Current Pediatrics”.