Dr. Jesus Ochoa is a graduate from the Autonomous University of Nayarit. Later he specialized in Pediatrics in the Health Sector. Dr. Ochoa is an active member of the Mexican Academy of Pediatrics.
He is characterized by providing specialized care for babies and children. Dr. Jesus Ochoa inspires confidence and safety to the parents of his patients. He specializes in an accurate control of vaccines and even the smallest ailments.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the Autonomous University of Nayarit, 1997.
- Postgraduate Studies, Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital “Eva Samano de Lopez Mateos”, Morelia, Michoacan, 1996-1999.
- Specialty in Pediatrics, 2003.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Jesus Ochoa:
- Certified as a Specialist in Pediatrics by the Mexican Board of Certification in Pediatrics A.C. (CMCP)
- National Re certification as Pediatrician by the Mexican Board of Certification in Pediatrics A.C. (CMCP)
- Course “Professional Practice in Current Pediatrics”.