Dra. Jessy Mendez graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Guadalajara. She is a member of the Association of Anesthesiologists of Jalisco and is constantly updating herself by participating in congresses and workshops in her specialty. Dra. Jessy Mendez practices the newest and highest medical standards for the care and quality of procedures. She has received various awards, such as:
- Merit Mark for having participated Voluntarily and in Attitude of Service in performing Pediatric Kidney Transplants, at the Dr. Juan Menchaca Civil Hospital, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Recognition for performance and responsibility as a resident in the specialty of anesthesiology, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Advanced Reanimation in Pediatrics Provider Certificate, endorsed by the American Heart Association.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, 1995-1999.
- Rotating Internship, Civil Hospital “Fray Antonio Alcalde”, 1999.
- Social Service, Rural Health Center, Tenamaxtlan, Jalisco, 2000-2001.
- Specialty in Anesthesiology, Civil Hospital “Dr. Juan I. Menchaca “, 2002-2005.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra. Jessy Mendez:
- Medical Emergencies, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara.
- Medical Pre-Inpatient Emergencies, Cruz Verde Municipal Medical Services .
- Seminar on Neonatology, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Annual Course in General Surgery, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- IV International Congress of Civil Hospital Advances in Medicine, Anesthesiology Module, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Course- Basic Workshop on Scientific Research Methodology with Public Health Orientation, OPD, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara.
- Advanced Life Support in Pediatrics (CURSSO PALS), College of Pediatrics of Jalisco, endorsed by the Mexican Board of Certification in Pediatrics.