Dr. Jaime Gonzalez Prado offers the best services in gynecology, with the aim of granting well-being and feminine health to his patients. In state-of-the-art facilities, he utilizes the latest technology in equipment for an efficient service.
With more than three decades of experience, Dr. Jaime Gonzalez Prado is characterized by providing accurate diagnoses, instilling trust and granting responsible service. He works completely guided by professional ethics, is certified by the Mexican College of Gynecology and Obstetrics, and is also a member of various associations in his area:
- Gynecology and Obstetrics Society of Guadalajara.
- Founder of the College of Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialists of Jalisco, A.C.
- Gynecology and Obstetrics Society of Puerto Vallarta.
- Active Member of the Latin American Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology Societies F.L.A.S.O.G as an Associate of the Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics, A.C.
- Mexican Association for the Study of Fertility and Human Reproduction, XX Annual Meeting of the State of Mexico.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, 1972-1978.
- Social Service in Tubutama, Sonora, 1977-1978.
- Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, Rotating Undergraduate Internship, 1976-1977.
- Rotary Residence, Introduction to Specialty, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, 1981-1982.
- Residency Specialty of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 1982-1985.
- Master of Gynecology and Advanced Basic Course in Laparoscopy, 1985-1987.
- Diploma in Gynecology by the College of Specialists in Gynecology and Obstetrics, 1995-1996.
- Regional Hospital, AMUSEN Ultrasound Diploma, Puerto Vallarta, 2006.
Most common Gynecology and Obstetrics procedures:
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Congenital Malformations
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Jaime Gonzalez Prado:
- Certification by the College of Specialists in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Symposium on “Obstetric Ultrasound”.
- Framework of the IV International Congress “Advances in Medicine of the Civil Hospitals” Colloquium, selected topics.
- Symposium “Utility of Ultrasound in the Timely Detection of Congenital Malformations” Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Workshop: Medical and Legal Analysis of the Official Mexican Standard of the Clinical File, Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Framework of the VII International Congress, VII International Congress Colloquium “Advances in High Specialty Medicine”.
- 56 Mexican Congress of G & 0, Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics, A.C. And The College of Gynecology and Obstetrics of León, A.C.
- Course: “High Risk Pregnancy,” Gynecology and Obstetrics Society of Guadalajara.