Dr. Hector Barraza is a Medical Specialist in Anesthesiology who graduated from the UNAM. His long professional career has positioned him in one of the highest places in Puerto Vallarta medicine. Dr. Barraza is an anesthesiology specialist who performs with high medical and hospital ethics and quality in all his interventions. He is certified by the Mexican Board of Anesthesiology A.C., and is a member of different associations, including:
- Active member of the Association of Anesthesiologists of Jalisco.
- Founding Member of the Association of Anesthesiologists of Puerto Vallarta, A.C.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico, D.F., 1973-1979.
- Undergraduate Rotating Internship, 20 de Noviembre Hospital, ISSSTE, Mexico, D.F., 1977-1978.
- Social Service commissioned by the S.S.A., Module of Alcaraces, Colima, Colima, 1978-1979.
- Specialty in Anesthesiology, Regional Hospital ISSSTE Dr. Valentin Gomez Farias, Zapopan, Jalisco, 1980-1982.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr Hector Barraza:
- III Colloquium in High Specialty Medicine, University of Guadalajara, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, Mayo Clinic Alumni Association, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 2005.
- X International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 2003.
- Continued Assistance to the Mexican Congress of Anesthesiology, Mexican Federation of Anesthesiology.
- III International Conference of Anesthesiology and Critical Medicine, Federation of Societies of Anesthesiology of the Mexican Republic, A.C., Zacatecas, Zacatecas.
- Assessment and Management of Common HIP Disorders, Sharp Healthcare, Shey Memorial Hospital, San Diego, California.