Dr. Graciela Gomez is a graduate of the Faculty of Human Medicine of the Autonomous University of Nayarit. She is certified by the Mexican College of Critical Medicine A.C.. Characterized by providing the best service and quality in her procedures and is an active member of different associations, including:
- College of Critical Medicine and Intensive Therapy of Mexico.
- Society of Critical Care Medicine, Intensive Care Professionals.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the Faculty of Human Medicine of the Autonomous University of Nayarit.
- Completed a Postgraduate Specialization in Emergency Medicine endorsed by the Autonomous University of Sinaloa.
- Has a Sub specialty in Medicine of the Critically Ill, held in the city of Guadalajara, Civil Hospital “Fray Antonio Alcalde”.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra. Graciela Gomez:
- Certification by the Mexican College of Critical Medicine A.C.
- Specialization in “Medical-Surgical Emergencies,” EM the Mexican Institute of Social Security.
- Updating course in the Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction, Pulmonary Thromboembolism, and Cerebral Vascular Event.
- XXXVIII National Annual Meeting of the Mexican Association of Critical Medicine and Intensive Therapy.
- Speaker of the VI Binational Congress on Emergencies and Disasters.