Francisco Patiño Briseño, MD. is a specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics with extensive experience in this field. He is recognized for providing comprehensive care to his patients. Doctor Francisco Patiño offers services and treatment in: colposcopy, normal and high risk pregnancy control, laser surgery, early detection of breast cancer, labor & delivery, hysterectomy, Human Papillomavirus HPV and chlamydia screening.
Francisco Patiño Briseño, MD. focuses on family planning treatments, and on accurate and timely diagnosis for all problems and situations that may occur before and during pregnancy. Dr. Francisco Patiño Briseño grants the most complete attention and care during treatments, surgeries, and studies of his patients.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1982-1988.
- Internal Medicine, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, 1986-1988.
- First Year Resident Specialty Physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics, assigned at H.G.Z. No 45 IMSS, Guadalajara, 1989-1990.
- Second and Third Year Resident Specialty Physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics, assigned to the Gynecology and Obstetrics Hospital of the National Medical Center of the West, IMSS, 1990-1992
Most common Gynecology and Obstetrics procedures:
- 4D Ultrasound Scans
- Pregnancy and Hormonal Control
- Natural Delivery and C-Section
- Cervical Cryosurgery
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Francisco Patiño Briseño:
- IV National Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics Tijuana, Baja California.
- XI Mexican Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Regional Meeting of the V Region of the Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Medical and Surgical Complications of Pregnancy Course, Queretaro, Queretaro.
- Training in Colposcopy and Pathology of the Female Genital Tract in the WGO of the CMNO, IMSS and Secretary of Health Jalisco.