Dr. Francisco Sanchez Guerra is a specialist doctor in Gynecology and Obstetrics with more than 10 years of experience. His medical practice focuses on women; on pregnancy control and the detection of gender-specific ailments.
Dr. Francisco Sanchez Guerra is characterized by providing professional, ethical, human, and quality medical care. Certified specialist by the Board of Gynecology and Obstetrics. He offers an efficient and timely diagnosis, always aimed at achieving his patients’ optimal health.
Member of Different Associations:
- Federated Member of the Mexican Federation of Colleges of Obstetrics and Gynecology, A.C.
- College of Specialists in Gynecology and Obstetrics of the Costa de Jalisco, A.C.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1994-2000.
- Specialty, Gynecology Hospital of the National Medical Center of the West, IMSS, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2001-2005.
- In-Service Training, Biology of Reproduction and Endoscopic Surgery at UMAE, National Medical Center of the West, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2005-2006.
- Diploma Course in Pathology of the Lower Genital Tract and Colposcopy, Autonomous University of Sinaloa, 2009.
- Diploma Course in Laser Therapy, Pathology of the Lower Genital Tract and Advanced Colposcopy, Autonomous University of Sinaloa, 2011-2012.
Most common Gynecology and Obstetrics procedures:
- Prenatal Care
- 4D Ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Menopause Control
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Infertility Control
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Francisco Sanchez Guerra:
- Assistant in the II Updating Course Days of the Lower Genital Tract, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Assistant in the 49th Mexican Congress of Reproductive Medicine, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.