Dr. Francisco del Toro Lomeli is a specialist in Traumatology and Orthopedics who perform his specialty by following the highest standards of medical care and quality. Characterized for being a first-class doctor, Dr. Del Toro graduated from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara.
An expert in all types of treatments related to his specialty, such as: fractures, surgeries, sports injuries, among others. He attends many courses, certifications, and workshops in his area.
- Education: MD, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, 1999-2006.
- Internship: Undergraduate Rotating Internship at Dr. Ignacio Chavez Medical Center, ISSSTE, 2005-2006.
- Specialty: Orthopedics and Traumatology, Autonomous University of Aguascalientes, 2009-2012.
- Fellowship: Complex Trauma Surgery & Prosthetic Surgery of Knee and Hip.
- Member of: The American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
Most common Traumatology and Orthopedics procedures:
- Sports Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture repair
- Corrective Joint Surgery
- Publication of article titled: “A Comparative Study of the Clinical-functional Evolution in Arthritic Knees When Treated by Total Knee Arthroplasty without Rear Stabilizer VS with Rear Stabilizer,” for the Miguel Hidalgo Centenario Hospital. December 2012.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Francisco del Toro:
- XV International Course of Advances in Orthopedics, Mexican Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology (AMOT), Federation and National College of Orthopedics A.C.
- Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy, Autonomous University of Aguascalientes, Centennial Miguel Hidalgo Hospital.
- AOTrauma Course, Principles of Surgical Treatment of Fractures.
- XV International Course of Advances in Pediatric Orthopedics. Dr. Jose de Jesus Larrondo Casas, Mexican College of Orthopedics and Traumatology A.C., Mexican Society of Pediatric Orthopedics.
- Workshop on Bronchial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Lesions, Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes.
- Advanced Course of AOTrauma, Advanced Surgical Treatment of Fractures.
- Certification in Prosthetic and Articular Surgery, 2011.
- Certification in the Advanced Course of Complex Trauma, 2012.