A person of integrity, patience, and cordiality; these are some words that his patients use to describe Dr. Fernando Delgadillo, a gynecologist with more than 20 years of experience in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit.
He is recognized by offering attentive and effective treatments to situations that arise. Dr. Delgadillo answers inquiries and performs operations in state-of-the-art facilities, adhering to the highest standards of medical quality. Furthermore, he is characterized by providing detailed explanations, taking into account the safety and wishes of their patients.
Member of Different Associations:
- Secretary of the Vallarta Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- College of Colposcopy of Jalisco.
- Active member of the Latin American Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecography F.L.A.S.O.G
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, Faculty of Medicine, University of Guadalajara, 1979-1983.
- Undergraduate Internship, General Hospital of No 14 Zone, IMSS, 1983-1984.
- Social Service, IMSS Clinic No. 23 in La Barca, Jalisco 1983-1984.
- Specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics, R1 Hospital T-4, Queretaro, 1989-1990, R2 and R3 National Medical Center, Leon, Guanajuato.
- Diploma in Colposcopy, Angel Leaño Hospital, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, 2003.
- Diploma in Hospital Management and Management for Ministry of Health Directors, ITESO, Guadalajara, 2005.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Fernando Delgadillo:
- Professor, Gynecology-Obstetric Course-Workshop, Undergraduate Internship of the Regional Hospital, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Professor at the Chair of Gynecology and Obstetrics, School of Medicine of the Coastal University Center.
- Annual assistance to the National Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- International Congress of Clinical and Pharmacological Research IICO.