Dr. Alejandro Guerrero is a Plastic Surgeon with more than 20 years of experience in his area. He is certified by the Mexican Council of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. He has high ethical standards for the assessments and procedures he performs in his patients.
Member of the main society of Plastic Surgeons in Mexico, the Mexican Association of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Dr. Alejandro Guerrero uses products, medicines, and techniques of the highest quality and technology that are approved, endorsed, and authorized at national and international levels.
Work Presented at Conferences:
- Evolution of Patients with Thoracic Trauma, Management of Closed Pleurotomy, XXIX National Congress of General Surgery, Mérida, Yucatán.
- Third Distal Esophageal Perforation, XXVII National Congress of General Surgery.
- Sequestrectomy and Necrosectomy, Management of Pancreatic Abscess and Necrosis, XXVII National Congress of General Surgery.
- Ag Ca 19-9 Specificity in Diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer, XXVIII National Congress of General Surgery.
- Posttraumatic Hemothorax, XXVI National Congress of General Surgery, Acapulco, Guerrero.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree at the University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1994-2000.
- Pre Medical Intern, Fray Antonio Alcalde Civil Hospital.
- Rotation Laparoscopic Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery Service, Hospital Juan I. Menchaca, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2004.
- Specialty in General Surgery, General Hospital of Durango (SSA) UJED, 2001-2005.
- Subspecialty in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr Alejandro Guerrero:
- Certified by the Mexican Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgery no.1583.
- Latin American Congress of Rhinology and Facial Surgery.
- 37th Annual International Symposium of Plastic-Aesthetic Surgery, Institute of Reconstructive Surgery, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- XXIX National Congress of General Surgery, Merida, Yucatan.
- Course Electrocardiography and Cardiac Insufficiency.
- The Surgeon and Oncology, Mexican Association of General Surgery, Durango, Durango.