Dr. Erik Hernandez began his medical career when he graduated from the University of Guadalajara as a Surgeon and Obstetrician. With over 10 years of experience in Traumatology and Orthopedics in Puerto Vallarta, he specializes in orthopedic surgeries and continues to develop professionally by taking courses, conferences, and workshops in his area. Dr. Hernandez is characterized by the high quality of his private practice work and by adhering to high standards of medical safety and moral responsibility. Dr. Erik Hernandez Figueroa is certified by the board of his specialty and is a member of different associations, including:
- Member of the Mexican Council of Orthopedics (AMOT)
- Secretary of the College of Orthopedics and Traumatology of Puerto Vallarta A.C.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, 1987-1993.
- Specialization in Orthopedics, graduated from IMSS CMNO, 1994-1998.
- Specialized Diploma in Orthopedics from the Mexican Institute of Social Security, National Medical Center of the West Specialty Hospital, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1994-1998.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr Erik Hernandez Figueroa:
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Traumatology and Orthopedics.
- “IX Congress of the Mexican Society of Pediatric Orthopedics” by the Mexican Society of Pediatric Orthopedics, Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes.
- III Update Course in Orthopedics Sports Injuries, IMSS Department of Orthopedics of the CMNO Specialty Hospital and Surgical Medical Center of Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- Participant In the VII International Course of Advances in Orthopedic Surgery, IMSS, Hospital C.M.Q. of Vallarta and Academy of Ambulatory Foot & Ankle Surgery.
- 1st International Meeting of Arthroscopic Surgery and Knee Joint Replacement, IMMS, Head of Education and Medical Research through the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology of the Regional Hospital no 46 of the IMSS, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- XXV Mexican Congress of Orthopedics and Traumatology, FEMECOT and Municipal College of Orthopedics and Traumatology of León, A.C., León, Guanajuato.
- XVIII International Advancement Course in Orthopedics, Minimally Invasive Surgery in Traumatology and Orthopedics, College of Orthopedics and Traumatology of Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- XIX International Advancement Course in Orthopedics, La Rodilla, “From the Pediatrician to the Geriatrics”, Mexican Federation of Orthopedics and Traumatology Schools A.C. And The College of Orthopedics and Traumatology of Puerto Vallarta, A.V.