Dr. Enrique Rosales is a general surgeon who graduated from the Hospital of Specialties at the Twenty-first Century National Medical Center, qualified by the National Autonomous University of Mexico, and certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery. He has a Sub-Specialty in Endoscopic Surgery. His professional interests comprise surgical activity, research, and teaching.
Dr. Enrique Rosales constantly updates his knowledge of medical and surgical technology. He has experience in private the private health sector and in the research field, including outstanding presentations and frequent participation in National and International courses and conferences. Dr. Rosales is the author and co-author of several articles in medical journals.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, National Autonomous University of Mexico, 2005-2011.
- Endoscopic Surgery Residence, SSA, General Hospital “Dr. Manuel Gea Gonzalez “, 2016-2017.
- Social Service, Family – Mother and Child Planning Module, Family Medicine Unit 3 “El Cora” IMSS, Santiago Ixcuintla, Nayarit, 2010-2011.
- Undergraduate Internship, Hospital IMSS HGZ 1, “Luis Ernesto Miramontes”, Tepic, Nayarit, 2009-2010.
- Author of the Article “Disseminated Peritoneal Hydatidosis Manifested as Intestinal Ischemia”, Surgery and Surgeons, 2016.
- Co-author of the article “Amyand’s Hernia, Report of Three Cases and Discussion of Management”, J Surg Transplant SCI 4 (1): 1020.
- Co-author of the article “Diaphragmatic Evenness in the Adult”, Journal of the Faculty of Medicine of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, Vol 59, No. 3.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Enrique Rosales:
- 38th International Congress of General Surgery 2014, Mexican Association of General Surgery A.C., Leon, Guanajuato, 2014.
- Course of Microsurgery, Service of Experimental Surgery and Laboratory Animal Center, Division of Development of Research, Hospital of Specialties “Dr. Bernardo Sepulveda Gutierrez “, Mexico City, 2015.
- Training Course in Advanced Surgery in Trauma C.E.N.C.A.T., Ministry of National Defense, General Directorate of Health, Hospital Central Militar, 2015.
- 25th International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery “Dr. Jorge Cueto Garcia “, Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery A.C., Boca del Rio, Veracruz, 2016.
- 40th International Congress of General Surgery 2016, Mexican Association of General Surgery A.C., Mexican Federation of Specialist Colleges in General Surgery A.C., Merida, Yucatan, 2016.