Dr. Edgar Ubaldo Barajas Pargas graduated from the University of Guadalajara. He is characterized by performing procedures with high ethics and morals, always with his patients’ best interest at heart. He is a specialist in Orthopedics with a degree from the National Medical Center in Mérida, Yucatán.
- Medical Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, 1998-2004.
- Interned at the General Western Hospital no.46, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2002-2003.
- Social Service at La Manzanilla Health Center, La Huerta, Jalisco, 2003-2004.
- Certification in Bone and Metabolic Diseases that affect the skeleton, Autonomous University of Baja California, 2007-2008.
- Residence in Traumatology and Orthopedics, General Regional Hospital no. 1, IMSS Mérida, Yucatán, 2011-2016.
- Specialty in Orthopedics, Mérida National Medical Center, Yucatán, Mexican Institute of Social Security, 2012-2016.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr Edgar Ubaldo Barajas Pargas:
- Second Conference of Orthopedics and Traumatology, CYOT
- ACLS, American Heart Association
- AOLS, HGS
- Electrocardiographic Interpretation and TX, S.S.
- Course in Care and Urgency in Adults, Red Cross.
- Course in Evaluation of Vertebral Fracture, U.V.M
- Updating Course in Osteoporosis, AMMOM.
- Medical Updating Courses, U de G.
- Life Line and National Health Record, SSJ.
- Reproductive Health, SSJ.
- Mental Health and Addictions, SJS Diseases Transmitted by Vectors and Zoonoses, SJS
- Propaedeutic Course for Social Service, SSJ.
- Approach to Sports Injuries, U de G.