Dr Edgar Partida de Haro, MD. Orthopedic Surgeon. Dr. Edgar Partida is a Specialist in Traumatology and Orthopedics who graduated from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara. He has more than a decade of experience in his area, as well as wide and competitive knowledge, thanks to his constant attendance to courses and workshops. He is renowned physician who performs surgical procedures at the highest international medical and hospital levels.
- Education: MD, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (1999-2004)
- Undergraduate internship:
- Specialty: Traumatology and Orthopedics, General Hospital of Durango, Durango, Mexico (2007-2011)
- Specialty Internship/Fellowship: Arthroscopic Surgery and Joint Reconstruction, CIMA Hospital at University of Monterrey (2011-2012)
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr Edgar Jesús Partida de Haro:
- Attendance to the Course-Workshop “Procurement of Skeletal Muscle Tissue, Durango, Durango, 2008.
- XX National Congress AMOT, Mexican Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2009.
- Medical Education Trauma Extremities “Hip to Knee Arthroplasty”, Chicago, Illinois, 2010.
- XVI International Congress Amecra, Cancun, Quintana Roo, 2011.
- Travel Fellowship “Arthroscopy of Sport”, Barcelona-Girona, 2012.
- Course “AANA Shoulder Master Experience”, Chicago, Illinois, 2014.
- “Shoulder Arthroscopy”, Miami, Florida, 2015
- XX Advances in Traumatology and Pediatric Orthopedics, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 2016.
- Master Course of Shoulder in cadaverous specimen, Miami, Florida, 2016.
- Course-Workshop of Surgical Techniques in Foot and Ankle, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2016.
- Course-Workshop – Advances in Surgical Techniques in Shoulder Arthroscopy, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2017.