Dr. Dania Erika Quiñones López is a graduate of the University of Guadalajara. She specialized in Medical Pediatrics and a subspecialty in Neonatology. She is certified by the Mexican Certification Board of Pediatrics and Neonatology A.C.
She specializes in providing services regarding: Medical Background, Growth Control, Eye Exam, Ears and Mouth, Physical Examination, Development Assessment, Vaccination, Nutrition, among others. Dr. Dania Erika Quiñones López is characterized by her quality care and by respecting the highest medical standards.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree from the University of Guadalajara, 1998-2003.
- Pre-internship in the New Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, Juan I. Menchaca 2001-2002.
- Social Service with special recognition at the Mobile Unit of the Municipality of Tecolotlan, Jalisco, Sanitary Jurisdiction No. VII of the State of Jalisco 2003-2004.
- Specialty in Medical Pediatrics, Autonomous University of Nayarit.
- Subspecialty in Neonatology, University of Guanajuato.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra Dania Erika Quiñones López:
- Diploma in Legal Medicine from the Jalisco Institute of Forensic Sciences, 2003-2004.
- Basic Life Support Course for Health Professionals (BLS).
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course supported by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Observer in Neonatology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Pediatrics. Division of Neonatology, Birmingham, AL.