Dr. César Enrique Cerda Acuña is a Surgeon who graduated from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara. He is characterized by his constant attendance to various courses and workshops in his area. He is highly trained in emergency medicine and is committed to the correct performance of the highest medical and quality standards.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2000-2004.
- Pre-internship, Family Medicine, Regional Hospital of La Barca, La Barca, Jalisco, 2002.
- Undergraduate Rotating Internship, Mexican Institute of Social Security, General Hospital of Zone 14 “La Paz”, 2005-2006.
- Social Service, Secretary of Health Jalisco, Region IV, Rural Health Center “El Gobernador”, La Barca, Jalisco, 2006-2007.
- Postgraduate: Diploma of Urgencies, Medical-Surgical, FES Iztacala UNAM, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2010-2011.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr César Enrique Cerda Acuña:
- Accredited assistance to the Course “Alternative Therapies (Neural Therapy)”, 2010.
- Certificate of approval for the Course-Workshop “Basic and Advanced Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (RCCP)”, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2010.
- Certificate of approval for the Course-Workshop “Advanced Reanimation of the Intoxicated Patient (RAPI)”, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2011.
- Participation and approval of the course “Fire Control and Fight and Search and Rescue Brigade”, Puerto Vallarta, 2011.
- Diploma in Medical Surgical Emergencies, Comprehensive Management of the Serious Patient, Autonomous University of Mexico, 2011.
- Course-Workshop “Emergency Trauma Care”, Mexican College of Emergency Medicine A.C., Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2011.
- Assistance to the Course “Program of Prevention and Control of Infections PCI”, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 2011.
- Certificate of Assistance to the Course “International Goals for Patient Safety”, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 2011.
- Course “Prevention and Control of Nosocomial Infections”, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 2011.
- Training “For the Safe Handling of Infectious Biological Hazardous Wastes (R.P.B.I.)”, Tepic, Nayarit, 2011.