Dra. Azucena Alvarez is a graduate of the Autonomous University of Nayarit. She is characterized by using the most advanced technology in medical procedures. Dra. Alvarez is certified in General Medicine by the Mexican Council of General Medicine, A.C. and is an active member of different associations:
- Mexican Council of General Medicine, A.C.
- Mexican Association of Family Physicians and General Practitioners.
- National Association of Physicians with Private Practice, A.C.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, Autonomous University of Nayarit, 1983-1989.
- Rotating Internship at the Zone’s General Hospital, Tepic, Nayarit, 1987-1988.
- Social Service, commissioned by the S.S.A. in the Rural Health Center of Tecuala, Nayarit, 1988-1989.
- Completed a Diploma in Clinical Pharmacology at the Autonomous University of Nayarit, 1998-1999.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dra. Azucena Alvarez:
- Certified Physician in General Medicine by the Mexican Council of General Medicine, A.C.
- III Update Course in Internal Medicine, Association of Internal Medicine of Nayarit, A.C., Tepic, Nayarit
- X International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery, A.C. Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- First International Congress of Pediatric and Adult Infectology, College of General Practitioners of the State of Nayarit, A.C.
- Pneumology Seminar, Mexican Association of Family Physicians and General Practitioners, Clinical Pathology Laboratory of Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.