Dr. Armando Ortiz is a Medical Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics with more than two decades of experience in Puerto Vallarta. He is characterized for his kind and respectful treatment to his patients, and is a professional who daily provides a human and ethical service.
Dr. Armando Ortiz is recognized for always adhering the highest medical and quality standards. Among his services are: correct pregnancy control, ultrasound, pap smear, cesarean section, among others. He is an active member of different associations, including:
- Founding Partner and Former President of the Vallarta Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Active member of the Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics A.C.
- Member of the Latin American Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology Societies.
- Member of the Medical Society of Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, Faculty of Medicine, University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1979-1985.
- OB/GYN Medical Specialty, Secretary of Health and Welfare, University of Guadalajara, General Hospital of the West (SSBSJ), Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1987-1990.
Most common Gynecology and Obstetrics procedures:
- Pregnancy Control
- Ultrasound Scan
- Pap Smear
- Natural Delivery and C-Section
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr. Armando Ortiz:
Course for Instructors of the National Neonatal Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Program, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of CMNO, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1996.