Dr. Antonio Matilla Torres is a medical specialist in Internal Medicine by the Health Sector. He has over two decades of experience in Puerto Vallarta and Bucerias. Also, he is characterized for his ethical and trustworthy treatment with his patients. Dr. Matilla is highly qualified and has various publications. He performs adhering to the highest quality medical standards.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician Degree, Anahuac University, Affiliated to the UNAM, 1985-1992.
- Specialty in Internal Medicine, National Medical Center Siglo XXI, IMSS, Mexico, D.F., 1992-1998.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr Antonio Matilla Torres:
- “Cryptosporidium and chronic diarrhea in diabetic patients, Report of 2 cases”, Gac Med Mex, 1995; 13 (4).
- “Mellitus diabetes. Chronic Complications as a factor of postoperative morbidity “, Arch Med Res, 1996; 203 (3).
- Phenotypic resistance patterns associated with Ciprofloxacin resistance in community urophatogenics strains from Mexico City, Clin Dis 1998, “Latin-American clinical trial of ciprofloxacin 250mg for three days versus standard therapy for several days in the treatment of uncomplicated lower urinary tract infection in premenopausal women” , Clin Infec Dis 1998, 18 (2).